To Purchase Your Tickets:
Note: Ticket price covers materials for workshops, tours & lunch.
YOU’RE WORTH THE TICKET… SPLURGE AND GET AWAY!
Long distance attendees, Please Note: No camping onsite at Raven Wood Gardens for any events. Local lodging links are NOT connected with Raven Wood Gardens. Each Caregiver Retreat event ticket holder must purchase lodging accommodations on their own separately, not related to this website.
Workshops, Speakers & Tower Garden Lunch
Saturday, September 9th ( 6 hours from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM) Parking begins once gate opens around 9:15 AM
Ticket price covers materials for projects, tours, snacks & lunch only.
Speakers & Workshops are sharing 20 minutes long sessions *unless specified
There will be breaks in between workshops for bathroom needs.
Note: Please know ALL speakers are volunteering their time on behalf of veteran caregivers & support. Workshop materials & meal fees have been included in the cost of your ticket. This helps to cover the food & materials prepared in advance based on cost in attaining items for you to enjoy and take home. Thank you to all workshop presenters who helped to put this awesome event together. All tickets are non refundable and funds will be used to help to defray expenses of received craft materials and services if requested by workshop presenters who are unable to donated these costs, funds from your donation price ticket will be used to support future garden therapy experiences for veterans, caregivers and those who benefit from projects and future events.
Speakers & Times may be subject to change in event of emergency or necessary changes if needed. Dress appropriately In the event of rain we suggest you also bring an umbrella to walk from workshop to workshop, etc.
1. Opening Session – (10:00 AM – 10:30 AM)
Introduction Name Tags & Welcome Schedule
2.(10:30 AM – 11:00) AM – Glenn Kinderman from Believe to Succeed EFT /Stress Reduction Technique
3. (11:00 AM – 11:30 AM) – Mushroom Rock Painting
4. TBA – (11:30 AM- 12:00 PM) Cj’s Glass Class
5. Lunch HOUR – (12:00 PM – 1:00 PM)
Choice of chicken, beef or shrimp Kabobs, grilled baby red potatoes roasted veggies, salad and dessert, beverage.
6. 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Live Music by Surrendered Heart
Note: Due to respect for workshop times , Gift Shop will be open during lunch & after Closing Session from 5:30PM – 6:30PM
7. (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM) – Ho’oponopono Wellness / Healing
8. (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM) – Grounding, Breath Work & ECO Meditation
9. TBA – 2:30 PM- 3:00 PM – Sally’s Yoga
10. TBA – (3:00 PM – 3:30 PM) – Sound Bowls Pending
11. (3:30 PM – 4:00 PM) – Guided garden tours and trail walk
12. Closing Session, Survey Flowers – (4:00 PM) – Lou Anne & Craig Bates
Thank YOU’s , Survey Flowers & Door Prize Drawings.
13. Raven Wood Gardens Gift Shop Open (5:00 PM – 6:30 PM)
Thank you, YOU WONDERFUL CAREGIVERS for attending!
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
Please consider scheduling a tour in the future with your loved ones & friends at a later date. Raven Wood Gardens tours are available by appointment only.
Be sure to mark your Survey with your interest.